Optus webmail: Are you looking for the Optus webmail login guide? Do you want to know the steps to set up an Optus webmail account? If yes, then this article will be helpful for you. Here, we will discuss everything related to Optus web mail, such as Optus zoo webmail, how to access Optus webmail, Optus myzoo webmail sign in, Optus login email, login problems, and webmail support. We will also share guide for webmail forgot password, Optus webmail app, email Server address, Optus webmail sign up, and more.
What is Optus Webmail?
Optus webmail is one of the Australian largest broadband service providers that also provide telecom and email services. By using online Optus webmail email, you can send and receive emails anytime and from anywhere in the world. You can access Optus webmail account from any internet-enabled device (smartphone or pc or laptop or tablet). It allows you to send, receive, delete, forward and save emails from your Optus webmail account.
Optusnet Email Services
- Optus Post-paid & Prepaid Services
- Fixed Broadband (ADSL, NBN & Cable)
- Mobile/Wireless Broadband
- Optus Zoo Webmail
Steps to access Optus Webmail Login
To access your [email protected] email address, you have to login into Optus webmail online portal using your valid Optus email (username) and password. Following is the step-by-step process to login into Optus webmail:
- Visit the login page of Optus webmail at webmail.optusnet.com.au from your preferred browser.
- Now, it will ask you to enter your Optus email address ([email protected]) and login password.
- At the bottom of the Optus webmail sign-in webpage, you will see a security code; enter that code in the below box.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
Setup Optus Webmail Account
Optus webmail’s new account setup process is varied from device to device. Don’t worry; we will cover the account setup guide in all devices pc/laptops, mobile, and tablets.
Mail Setup in Windows 10
Following are the steps to set up an Optus email account in window 10:
- Go to the windows 10 mail section on your device.
- There will be an option “Accounts” in the menu; select that and click on the “Add Account” option.
- After that, click on the “Advanced Setup” option.
- Now, it will ask you to select account type; select “Internet email” from the given options.
- Now, you need to enter your webmail Optus email address, username, and password.
- Then, enter your name in the “Send messages using this name” box.
- Now, enter mail.optusnet.com.au in the Incoming and Outgoing (SMTP) email server option.
- After that, choose IMAP4 from the dropdown list in the account type option.
- Then, your Optus email account set up will be completed.
Note: If you face any issues or have queries, please contact Optus support at 131313.
Optus Email Setup for Mac
- Open your mail in IOS and click on the “Account” option.
- At the bottom, you will see the ‘+’ option; click on that and add your account information.
- You have to enter your full Name, Optus email address ([email protected]), and your Optus webmail password.
- After providing all information, click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you need to enter incoming mail server details, such as Account type: ‘POP’ or ‘POP3’, Description: OptusNet, Incoming Mail Server: mail.optusnet.com.au, Optus webmail username, and password.
- After entering details, click on the continue button.
- Now, you need to provide outgoing mail server details: mail.optusnet.com.au.
- Then, click on the continue button.
- After that, click on the “Create” button.
Optus Email Setup on Tablet or Mobile Phone
Optus mail setting up process varies mobile/tablet model according. So, Optus has created a device help webpage where all device guides are available. Following are the steps to setup Optus mail on a mobile phone:
- First of all, go to the Optus device guide webpage.
- Now, you need to select your mobile/tablet model.
- To find your device and model, you can use the filter showing on the website.
- Enter your device name in the search box, then select brand and model.
- Then, it will show your device; select it.
- After that, choose email and message.
- Now, configure and set up mail “IMAP or POP3.”
How to Change Optus Email Password?
Have you forgotten your Optus webmail password? If yes, then we will tell you the process to reset Optusthe webmail password. Following are the steps to change your Optus password:
- Visit the Optus webmail forgot password webpage. Click Here.
- Now, enter your email address which is registered with Optus webmail.
- Then, solve reCAPTCHA and click on the continue button.
- They will send you a temporary password on your registered email address.
- Now, go to the Optus webmail login page.
- Then, enter your Optus username and temporary password.
- Go to the setting tab and click on the change password option.
- Enter the current password and create a new password.
- Click on the save settings button.
If you have any issues, then you should call the Optus customer service center. They will help you to reset or recover your Optus mail password.
Optus Webmail Storage Capacity
Optus provides a 500MB mailbox capacity that means you can receive and save emails up to 500MB worth. So, you should remove the necessary emails. It includes your Inbox, spam folder, bin folder, sent items, and other folders in your Optus webmail mailbox.
You can check your remaining storage quota of your Optus webmail account from settings. To prevent storage quota, go to the settings tab, click on the webmail settings, and then click on the Quota option.
How to Import and Export Contacts on Optus Webmail?
It is effortless to import and export contacts on Optus webmail. Following are the step-by-step guide:
Import Contacts on Optus Mail
Before starting the process, make sure your contacts you want to import are in vCard format. It is a one file format that works best and is mainly used to attached files with emails.
- Visit the Optus webmail official website and log in to your Optus webmail account.
- In the Optus webmail top menu, there will be a “Contacts” tab.
- From the contacts tab, click on the “Import” button.
- Now, you need to choose your contacts vCard file from your device.
- Then, click on the open button. In a few seconds, contact will be imported to your Optus webmail account.
Export Contacts on Optus Email
- First of all, select the contacts which you want to export from your Optus webmail contact tab.
- There will be an “Export” option in the menu bar; click on that.
- Then, select the file format. Your file will be exported to your PC/laptop.
Optus Email Server Address
|Network Service||Service Settings|
|Primary Domain Name Server||188.8.131.52|
|Secondary Domain Name Server||184.108.40.206|
|Domain Name Suffix||optuszoo.com.au|
|POP3 (incoming) Mail Server||mail.optusnet.com.au (port 110)|
|SMTP (outgoing) Mail Server||mail.optusnet.com.au (port 25)|
|Time (NTP) Server||time.optusnet.com.au|
|WebSpace FTP Server (Host)||members.optuszoo.com.au (port 21)|
|Your Email Address||[email protected]|
Optus Webmail Customer Service Information
If you have any issues or have any queries, you can contact the Optus webmail support center. Following are the Optus webmail help & support contact details:
- Phone Number: 1300 747 164
- Live Chat: www.optus.com.au/notices/messaging (Available 24/7)
- Online Community: https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/
You can call on the above phone number Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 5 PM. But you can get in touch with the Optus webmail customer service team anytime with live chat as it is available 24/7.
Optus on Social Media Handles
This is all about the Webmail Guide. We have shared Optus webmail login guide, how to change Optus login password, how to setup Optus mail, how to Import & export contacts in Optus webmail, Optus webmail support contact information, and many more. We hope this article will help you to access Optus webmail and use its features. If still, you have any queries, feel free to contact us through the comment.