Do you want to know about MIS Gateway? Are You Looking for the MIS Gateway Login Guide? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here, in this article, you will get to know about the following things:
Education Queensland Mis Gateway, Mis Gateway Webmail, How to Access Mis Gateway, Mis, Gateway Email Sign-in Process, Mis Gateway SharePoint EQ, Mis Gateway Outlook, Mis Gateway School Login.
What is MIS Gateway? (Managed Internet Services)
MIS Gateway is an online web portal managed by the Queensland Department of Education. It is designed for the students of Queensland state school, Australia. This is every helpful portal for the QLD students to perform daily tasks, make projects, files, store files and documents online.
MIS gateway is available for all the students of Queensland Government State School. They get a specific username and password from the school management to login into the MIS gateway. They can access and use its features from any place and anywhere.
Benefits of EQ MIS Gateway Web Portal
There are several benefits of the EQ MIS (Managed Internet Service) gateway. It provides all students online access to their Office365 Applications from a dashboard. Following office 365 Applications Queensland state school can access from MIS gateway SharePoint web portal:
- Outlook (school email)
- OneDrive (student cloud-based storage)
- OneNote (including Class Notebook).
- Excel Online
- PowerPoint Online
- Word Online
MIS Gateway Login Requirements
You will need some things and information to access the MIS gateway. These areas following:
- Laptop or PC or Tablet or Smartphone with Reliable Internet.
- Internet Browser
- MIS Gateway Login Web Address
- Your Queensland State School Username
- Your Queensland State School Password
MIS Gateway Login Step by Step Guide
Follow the below steps to access MIS Gateway online webmail portal:
- Visit the official site of MIS Gateway at mis.eq.edu.au from your preferred browser.
- This will redirect you to the EQ Managed Internet Service System Gateway login page.
- Here, you will need to enter a valid username and password.
- Then, check the “I agree to the conditions of use and privacy statement” box to accent its terms and conditions.
After that, click on the “Sign In” box. How to Access Office 365 Applications Login on MIS Gateway Online Login Web Portal?
After logging into the MIS Gateway EQ, follow below step by step guide to access office 365 applications:
- In the MIS EQ Gateway dashboard, you will see an app launcher icon on the top left.
- Click on that icon to open the office365 apps menu.
- There will be all applications listed which you can access from here, such as Outlook (Email), OneNote (Including Class Notebook), Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneDrive.
- From the menu, select the app which you want to use.
- All documents that you will create by using any app will be automatically saved in your OneDrive.
Each student who has enrolled for a class in the Queensland state school can access MIS Gateway and Office 365 applications anytime. There are many advantages of MIS Webmail, which Queensland school students can avail themselves for accessing web portal. QLD also provides students a unique outlook email address that they only can use to receive and send EQ education emails. They can use it for personal use.